Do you agree??
Friday, April 30, 2010
Do you agree??
I got to the second item of my Project 10 Pan - RPR My Hydrating Shampoo. It's been forever ad I'm still at my second item!!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
- It really does feel really hydrating to the skin upon application
- Probably due to the hydration, the foundation feels pretty light-weight as well
- Skin looks more radiant
- Provides light to medium coverage
- Sebum control is minimal
Saturday, April 24, 2010
And the product this time round is:
So to start things off, a random nails of the day post:
Sunday, April 18, 2010
*Note the soft focus!! Hehe.....*
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
- Dry any nail colour to touch in as little as 30 seconds
- Completely dry manicure to a smooth hard finish in just 5 minutes
- Deeply conditions cuticles and nails
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
It Claims to:
- Improves the skin's appearance and primes it for make-up application.
- With the ingredient Argatensyl, the primer smoothes out the skin, minimize lines and pores
- The sperical Silica particles and Phycosaccharide gives a soft, elvety finish for even make-up and long lasting hold
- Energizes skin cells, moisturzing and bringing radiance to the skin
- Using it with the recently accquired Za 2-way cake which I've been less than impressed with on how cakey it looks on my skin for a night out
- The same make-up combination as above but having it on for more than 14 hours straight and out in the open with no air-conditioners and it's one hot day when I did that!
Road Test 1:
Road Test 2:
I'm not going to go anywhere wearing make-up without this primer from this point on!
I was out running family errands for something that happened in the family with make-up on since 10am in the day and I only got to the end of the day at midnight.
*Cue - Ran to the bathroom to check out the make-up after a long day*
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Anyhow, to continue with my love for the Ahava products - I bought more last month!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Saturday, April 3, 2010
*Looking down sheepishly*
Well, attempting to turn that around right now..... Wish me luck!!
- You could try something out for a week or so to know if it really works before commiting to put your cash in for the real deal
- These small bottles of products actually work out to be more value for money than your normal over-the-counter prices
- And it's so easy to just throw it into your over-night bag or your travel bag to tote around. You never have to rush out to get a travel size product just so you don't start lugging a ton of stuff around.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - 4 bottles of 30 ml for SGD39.90
I've used this before but I actually didn't really like it. It felt greasy and I looked like an oil slick if I don't blot it off! But I just thought to myself now that my skin condition has improved, I might just give it one more try. And of course coupled with the fact that it's cheap!!
DIY Facial Mask Sheets - SGD0.20 per piece
Just some random purchase that I did to be ued in conjunction with the Aloe Vera lotion that a friend has brought back from China and yes, coupled with the fact that it's cheaper compared to elsewhere again.
Random Korea Eye Patch - SGD1.30 per pack
I bought 3 different types of eye patches - Q10 for firming, Crsytal Whitening for reducing dark eye circles and Uric Acid for detox.
Olive Organia Water Drop Essence Hand Cream - SGD4.90 each