Thursday, April 8, 2010

Aawww..... Colours!!!

Mini nail polish haul from a fleamarket store and John Little Spring sale:



Top to Bottom: Here Today.... Aragon Tomorrow, Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, Yoga-ta Get This Blue
Left: Natural Light                                                     Right: With Flash

Bourjois So Laque! - Rose Lounge/ 28

L.A Girl Disco Brites Polish (Top-Bottom): Deejay, Disco Ball, Funkadelic

L.A Girl (Top-Bottom): Punk (Rock Star Collection), Polish from the Matte Collection

I probably don't need to comment too much on the quality of the polishes from OPI, but those from L.A Girl do aim to impress considering their price point. however, that's based on one trial with the polish from the Matte series. I won't be too sure on how the others might deliver.

I have been really safe with my colour choices on my nails lately as I tend to be very conscious of myself during work due to the high stress environment. I haven't really recover from the whole ordeal yet really. What do you girls do? Do as you please without a care in the world or be mindful that you don't have more things on your hand to deal with?

No comments:

Post a Comment