Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Speed on Nails - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops

Hihi!

It's a really hot day out here and I've been spending loads of time with the family for the whole of this week. And this is when I really can take a breather from work and sit down for some blogging.....

I have been hearing about speed dry drops for manicures for the longest time but yet I've never taken the plunge for some reason and also partly cause my girl-firends will always pull me back whenever I'm ready to drop anything of that nature into my shopping basket.

Anyhow, I was perusing the aisles of Watsons and I ended up with this!!

The Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops


Once you get through the packaging, you get to replace the bottle of insta-dri with a dropper that comes along in the box.


What it Claims:
  • Dry any nail colour to touch in as little as 30 seconds
  • Completely dry manicure to a smooth hard finish in just 5 minutes
  • Deeply conditions cuticles and nails
What it Does:
I was thinking of a better way to do this but it seriously just does whatever it claims. I get a really nice polished manicure minus the wait, and of course the smudges or dents. And dare I say that my manicure dries smoother and shinier than if I'm to use my OPI Nail Envy as the top-coat.

I would say that this is really a must-have for those girls out there who are obsessed about their manicures but could never seem to get it right. This is a saviour right here, right now!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment