Sunday, April 18, 2010

Picture to Look Forward To.....

I'm terrible at alot of photo editing software - including the photoshop which everyone is using with such ease. But I recently discovered the ease of photo editing via the iphone.

Yes, the quality of these photos might not match the ones I took from my camera but the editing on my iphone is just so much easier with more effects that's lends a more interesting twist to my photos.

So things to look forward to - More FOTDs, more outfit posts of me and my friends, just more pictures of my life in general!!!

*Note the soft focus!! Hehe.....*


And the girlfriend who is currently obsessed with taking pictures using her iphone:


So enjoy these pictures while I continue to work on my editing skills!! :o)

Hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment