Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Current Skin-care Routine

If you notice, I've never update anything within this blog on my skin-care routine cause I don't have a certain set of products that I stick to regularly. I switch between products on such a regular basis that I don't know where to start even if I'm keen to blog about it.

But my skin started to have some major breakout along the chin area - potentially due to stress since it's at the lymph nodes region. And the worse thing is - my face started having redness on my temple and cheek area coupled with an itch. I have never experienced this before even when my skin was really bad in my early teens.

*Dismay*

And I don't think any of the skin-care that I'm using currently is doing anything to help calm my the redness down. After some research and discussion with a girlfriend, I bought products from a Japanese brand - Sana.


Top: Sana Namerakahonpo Skin Lotion
Bottom: Sana Namerakahonpo Essence

I was so skeptical about this series of products working to relieve the itch on my face. But, it did it's job!! I won't go to the extent to say that these are miracle products that every girl must have. But it provides me with what I need - skin-care that does not irritate my face and calms the redness!

I guess what my girl-friend said was true - I really need to tune my skin-care products to what I need at a certain point in time and make some logical judgements on it instead of always falling for the latest additions in the market.

But seriously, I'm thankful for Sana and I think I will be sticking to this combination for the time being to let my skin take a breather from all the other potential irritants contained within my other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment