Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Gaga Haul

Hi all!! It was my lucky day on Friday when the MUA at Raffles City Mac found 4 remaining Gaga lipstick stashed at the bottom of their drawer when I was just trying my luck - it's sold out everywhere by now! Yes, I know I'm late on the bandwagon but I was really just trying to hold back looking at the HUGE amount of products I have to go through. Anyway, here's the pics:


And the swatch of the lipstick:

Actually I'm not really sure whether I would be able to carry off this cool-tone pink with my everyday look - I tend to be quite light-handed in my everyday makeup since I work in a more conservative environment. But there are some changes going on with regards to my job scope and hopefully, I would be able to be a little bit more adventurous on my makeup after that change is finalized. Wish me luck and thanks for reading! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment