Sunday, September 5, 2010

FOTD - Everyday Minerals Semi-Matte Foundation & Stila Palette

Hi all!! It's the end to a lovely weekend before we know it again. Went out to get some errands done and this is the makeup that I had on:





And what I used on my face:


Face: EVM Semi-Matte Foundation in Medium Beige Neutral, EVM Finishing Dust
Eyes: Stila Palette - Mod Look 1, Majorlica Majorca Neo Automatic Liner, Max Factor False Lash Effect
Blush: Stila Palette - Mod Look 1
Lips: Mac Creme De Nude, Kate lip gloss - RD1

This is pretty much what I would wear on a daily basis but maybe I went a little stronger on the eyes. A girlfriend of mine commented lately that I'm super light handed on my makeup and normally nothing is left on my face by the end of the day. I am trying to experiment on the right amount to slap on my face and hopefully I'll be able to master it soon.
Anyhow, hope you all had a good weekend too and thanks for reading. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment