Friday, May 3, 2013

Currently on Rotation - Chapter 1


Some new stuff that I am currently trying out in my daily makeup routine.


Maybelline Eyestudio in Flash of Forest. Skip this! Honestly!! I have formed my opinion even before a full fledge trial. It's meant to be a cream to powder finish eyeshadow. But the colour payoff is just so disappointing that all I see is a sea of shimmer. I am just glad that it's not too expensive since I got it in the US. I am really just not very impressed with Maybelline on their shadows.



Faceshop FaceIT Aura Color Control Cream. The next wave after BB cream - CC cream. It was peddled as the top selling product in Korea and that got me!! I have only used it a couple of times so not too decided on whether I am impressed by it yet. But lookout for this space, I should come back with a review soon.


Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent. Yup, its the much talked about Palladio rice powder. I kinda feel I am late on this bandwagon!! Haha.  I am still neutral towards this powder. Was expecting to be wowed over but I am just finding this an ok product for now. Things have a way of turning on me - so judgement reserved for now.

Anyhow, this is the 5th or 6th time I am trying to put up this post. Onsugar changed their settings and started to filter out my blog posts as spam. Hopefully, they have fixed my problem once and for all. Thanks for reading and good night. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment