Friday, May 24, 2013

Empties - Chapter 1

Yay!! I actually amassed a decent size of empties to share!

Empties productsOverview of all the empties accumulated.


Faceshop Rosemary Facial Mist - I used this to freshen up my makeup throughout the day.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - Mini samples which I am using up before breaking into my new bottle of ANR.




ROC Retonol Correxion Eye Cream - I love this eye cream! I picked this up while in USA but sadly it's not available in SGP. 
Carmex lipbalm - This works better on me compared to Burts Bee or Blistex. Luckily I still have a few tubs to go through.




Avene Thermal Water - Part of my regular skincare routine.
The Body Shop - Olive Body Scrub. My favourite out of all the Body Shop offerings and this is my 2nd tub.


Laneige Balancing Emulsion 1 - A really lovely day moisturizer which I am definitely going to re-purchase.
Laneige Pore Tightening Essence - Skip this. I couldn't see anything happening on my face at all. Nada!!







Thanks for reading and hope everyone is having a great Saturday! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment