Friday, May 24, 2013

Ireland Haul






I love Ireland! I love the history, the buildings, the people, the sights and the streets!!

Well.... The unspoken thing being that I love the shopping there too. Boots anyone?! :-)



1. Max Factory False Lash Effect Mascara - My absolute absolute favourite mascara!
2. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 170 Natural Beige
3. Rimmel Wake me Up Foundation in 200 Soft Beige
4. Real Techniques Powder Brush
5. Barry M Bold Black Waterproof Eyeliner
6. Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent



7. No.7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser - I am loving this!
8. Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden Therapist's Secret Facial Oil 
9. No.7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water



10. Soap & Glory Flake Away body scrub
11. Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter
12. Sanctuary Spa Moisturizing Butter Scrub
13. Neutogrna Body Oil

Even though I was on an official business trip, I consider the shopping part of it rather successful. This is what I love about travelling. Discoverig new sights, experiencing new culture and being able to shop like the locals. Priceless.

Thanks for reading on this lovely Vesak holiday. Hope you have had an amazing day like I had! XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I'd love to go to Ireland, it seems like such a lovely place! :) You got some fab things hun, I need to get the RT brush as well! :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get the RT brush!! It's so soft and feels really luxurious on the skin.

    And Ireland is a really lovely place. The outdoor is great and people wonderful.

    ReplyDelete