Monday, May 27, 2013

My Morning Skincare Routine

The morning skincare lineup!


L-R: Avene Lotion Micellaire, Faceshop - the smim Fermented Concentrated Total Treatment, Avalon Organics Hydrating Toner, Plante System Eye Contour, Origins Make a Different Plus Rejuvenating Treatment.



Avene Lotion Micellarie: 
First thing that I would do for my face in the morning - a quick wipe-down to remove all the gunk that has accumulated while I was sleeping. This is favourite skincare step in the morning and honestly the best that I have ever used for my skin. This deserves an entire post by itself!!


Faceshop the smim Fermented Concentrated Total Treatment:
After cleansing my face, it's time to move on to the actual skincare. This lotion has some bold claims for the skin and it's meant to be applied before your toner to enhance the absorption of all subsequent products. It is reccommened to be applied with a cotton pad but my personal preference is to pour some onto my palms and then lightly tapped onto my face. 



Avalon Organics Hydrating Toner: 
I bought this in a bid to try and use products that are more natural but in the end I really like this toner. It's probably one of the most hydrating toner I have ever used before. Definitely a re-purchase after I am done with this bottle. 



Plante System Eye Contour:
Simple, straight-up eye gel.



Origins Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment:
Last but not least, slap on some moisturizer and I am ready to move onto makeup. I like this day cream but man.... What a mouthful for it's name!!


Thanks for reading on this slow Monday night. Here's to Tuesday and good night!! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment