Saturday, May 25, 2013

Nail Polish Obsession Tag

Note to self - Do not attempt to blog when cranky from the time of the month. Haha! I was just reading through my last entry and geez.... I sounded like I was forced to type through the cramps. LOL! So to makeup for that, I am coming back with one of my favourite tags of all time - The nail polish obsession tag. Here it goes....


1. What is your favourite nail polish company? Faceshop. I know some people have problems applying their nail polishes but I seem to be doing ok so far. Add to that, the wide range of colors and un-beatable price range. I am constantly going back for more!!
Face&it nail polish

2. Glitter or no glitter? No glitter and preferably cream polishes. Sure, I love a glitter polish every now and then but I prefer cream polishes with my style. I probably said it all with my picture below... A sea of creamy colors.... :-)

3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie? Essie. I think they all have great formula and ease of application, so it's really down to the individual's taste. I like colors but yet I still prefer it to be somewhat work appropriate and chic at the same time. Nothing garish and nothing that screams 'look at me'! And Essie hits right on the spot for me! Just look at all the colors I have picked out below!! 



4. When do you change your nail polish? Honestly, no set time. Mostly over the weekends but nothing stops me from painting my nails if I am in the mood for it.


5. What's your favourite color on your nails? Bourjois 1 Second Gel in Bleu Water. Amazing formula. Best cornflower blue I have seen so far. Shiny finish even without a topcoat. A real cliche comment but I can't stop staring at my nails with this color on!


6. Darks or brights? Definitely dark. Case in point - my all time favourite colors are actually a basic black polish and a blackened red from Revlon. Proudly showing my well loved Revlon Lingerie Black and Vixen below:

7. What are you wearing on your nails this very moment? Nothing. My nails are all set for a nice relaxing manicure session later this evening.


8. Matte nails - in or out? I like matte nails when it is used as an accent for a manicure. But have never really appreciated the full-on matte nails trend.


9. French manicure? Absolute love!! There are so many manicure tutorials out there with slight variations of the frenchie. My favourite is probably the ones with the glitter tips since that's the only ones I can manage. My jittery fingers can never paint a decent white tip. 




10. Favourite colors for upcoming season? China Glaze Sea Spray, OPI La Paz-itively Hot, OPI Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do it, OPI Sand in my Suit. 


Thanks for reading. XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment