Friday, January 31, 2014

Catching up on my Hauls - Chanel

I tried resisting the lure of Chanel Les Beiges sheer powder when it launched since I am not really big into powders. I only lightly powder my face whenever I have makeup on and with all the powders that I own now, I am covered for the next few years to say the least! And partly also because the reviews have been pretty mixed on them. I wasn't really sure whether I wanna spend so much money just to try a product with such mixed reviews

I must say that I was pretty successful for a couple of months but then Christmas came and I thought why not pamper myself with a nice little present. I got my first Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in N20. 






I love the duo colour packaging for the Les Beiges range and it looks so chic when you pull it out of the handbag for touch-up. I swiped it on.... I am SOLD! Like completely!! It's hard to describe but it just impacts this radiant glow to my face and makes me look so awake and healthy. I am so sold that I went to Chanel and got a darker shade for contouring. And I didn't stop there... Hehe....

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in N40 & Chanel Cream Blush Intonation (Frm the Spring 2014 Collection)
Close-up of the powder

Side by side comparison of N20 and N40 (natural lighting)
 The gorgeous Chanel cream blush in Intonation



I have been getting into high-end makeup a lot more lately and I can totally see the draw. While some drug-store makeup does the job equally well as their high-end counterparts, the enjoyment is still slightly different when you are working with luxe products. The way it looks on your dressing table, feels on your hand and the quality, etc.....

The next few luxury brands I am looking forward to trying would be Tom Ford, Charlotte Tilbury, Hourglass and Burberry!! Stay tune for more.

Thanks for reading. XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment